1912 Harley Davidson Dealer Sign for 1st Maine Dealership
Harley Davidson Dealer Sign from the first dealership in Maine back in 1912. Fred Ray opened the first dealership in Bar Harbor in 1912, and later opened a second shop in Bangor in 1917.
Ray also sold Chase Trucks and helped with all Maine roads in paving and plowing.
Measures about 2’ x 6’.